Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1.29.2011

Glam Bam Thank You Ma'am

Well isn't this fancy.  My question is, where does it begin, and where does it end?  Actually, I'm quite taken with this over-the-top bathroom, featured in the DCOTA 2011 Design House.  It certainly meets all of the criteria for a glamorous space, although I'm not sure how glamorous I would feel stepping into the shower and seeing endless versions of myself in this "infinity room" :) 

Source
 
Kelly Wearstler

This one, designed by the Queen of Hollywood glamour herself shows no shortage of reflective surfaces.  Probably not my favorite way to catch a glimpse (or ten) of myself first thing in the morning, but it is an interesting space.


Something about this space makes me think of an 80's wall of mirrors that were maintained to be part of a "rustic-glamour" styled space.  I think it works though, and this master ensuite definitely has some charm and intrigue.


This one is more my style--such a statement-maker, and the perfect way to expand the size of a space without creating an infinity room.  I'd love to try this someday, but I'd be nervous about all of the precision (and luck) that would have to happen to make it come together.

Hope you're set for a glamorous and adventure-filled weekend.  Have a good one!

1 comment:

The Starr Family said...

Gorgeous, but way too heavy for me... I want to feel light in my bathroom and not just on the scale!