Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4.12.2011

It Must Be Special

Wow, two posts in one day.....I don't think this has ever happened for me!  There must be something special about this day that warrants a mention.  And there is.  Three years ago today, after months of immigration paperwork, years of long-distance, and a lifetime of anticipation, I married my best friend and started our journey together as husband and wife.  We've had a wonderful three years of marriage, and what was the sweetest wedding day ever, has gotten even sweeter with time.  I loved him to pieces on that day, and I love him even more today.  Cheers to three years, and a lifetime of anniversaries to look forward to.......

4 comments:

FiliGrace said...

Congratulation on your anniversary! Lovely photos! :)

Kim said...

It was a great day! Happy Anniversary :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! how wonderful for both of you! :0

Kathysue said...

Congrats, you are beautiful and what a gorgeous couple!11 Love your photos, Kathysue