Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10.18.2011

Cozy Whites

With the weather getting cooler, I'm already thinking about warming up the house with some winter decor, and I even have a bit of Christmas on my mind.  I can't wait to pull out all of that sparkly goodness!  I love white, but it can seem more "cool" than "cozy" during the winter months.  Check out these pretty little finds though--white and warm.




1.  Ruffly Felt Wreath - Tutorial via Design*Sponge (I WILL be making one of these this season!)



4.  Oversized Cable Knit Throw (almost worth learning to knit so I can make one of these!)




8.  White Pumpkins

9.  Winter Scene--snow covered and cold, but there's something so warm and familiar about a winter frost


I'm not wishing for snow quite yet, but these cozy-cool pieces make me want to string up some white Christmas lights, sip on a cup of warm hot chocolate and curl up with a good design magazine.  How about you?

No comments: